The International Association for Green Energy encourages you to submit an abstract for presentation at the 12th Annual International Green Energy Conference (IGEC-XII). The goal of the conference is to exchange ideas on energy systems and technologies that reduce or eliminate environmental impacts and have a positive economic and social impact. Professionals and students are eligible to submit an abstract.
- Jan 15, 2017: Short abstract due
- May 20, 2017: Full paper due
The full paper deadline has been extended to allow for more participants. You can now submit your full paper directly to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 20th, 2017.
Papers are solicited from all relevant disciplinary areas, from new concept, theory, modelling and simulation to experiment. Topics of interest include, but not limited to:
Green power production and cogeneration
Energy storage techniques
Energy efficient production
Environmental impact and climate change
Smart grid technologies
Advanced materials for energy systems technologies
Energy education, policy and planning
Energy conversion and management
Energy and exergy analysis
Advanced energy systems
Hydrogen and fuel cells
Renewable and clean energy
Energy systems modelling and optimization
Sustainability and industrial ecology
Energy economics, life cycle analysis
Instructions For Submitting IGEC Abstracts
How To Submit an Abstract
Submit an abstract by completing the online form at the bottom of this page. Note: the abstract submission form does NOT register you for the conference.
Abstracts must be no longer than 300 words.
Abstracts should be submitted in plain text using the online form below. The form can only be submitted once all boxes are completed.
- Name - The conference participant who will be in attendance and presenting the abstract must submit the abstract under their name.
- Email Address - This email address will be used for all future correspondence regarding the abstract including instructions for full paper submission and acceptance.
- Abstract Title
- Abstract Category
- Abstract Keywords - 3-5 keywords that describe your work.
- Abstract Body - The abstract must not exceed 300 words and should describe the original research that was conducted.
Abstract Review and Selection
Abstracts will be reviewed according to the following criteria:
- Original Data and Results: What are the results, impact, and outcomes?
- Relevance, Impact, and Importance: What are the implications of the findings? Why is this abstract important to the environment, economy, society?
- Quality of Abstract: The abstract must be well-written and demonstrate thought and attention to detail. The abstract must be clearly written with background, clear and sound methodology, original data and results, as well as a conclusion.
If the abstract is selected for presentation at the conference, the author will be notified on or shortly after December 10th 2016, and decisions are final based on the abstract submitted by the deadline. The presenter should be a leader in the research or program.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the Conference Proceedings available during the Conference and included in the registration package.
If you have any questions, please email Dr. Xianguo Li.
Abstract Submission Form
Note: a confirmation email will be sent to your email inbox to verify your email address. In order to complete the submission process, you must click the 'confirm email address' link in the email.